It gained its name because Prince Charles trekked here. This is an easy short trek that offers good mountain views, ridge walking, forests, rice fields and different cast villages.
- Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Kathmandu – Pokhara
- Day 03 : Pokhara – Kilikasthan
- Day 04 : Kalikasthan – Syaglung
- Day 05 : Syaglung – Chisapani
- Day 06 : Chisapani – Pokhara
- Day 07 : Pokhara – River rafting – Chitwan
- Day 08 : Royal Chitwan National Park
- Day 09 : Royal Chitwan National Park – Kathmandu
- Day 10 : Depart Kathmandu
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Tours/transfers as aforementioned program with and English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees on sites as aforementioned program
- A welcome dinner at Lus Kus Restaurant or Bhancha Ghar Restaurant with transfers
- Personal expenses.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Your Travel Insurance.